Website Address: http://www.liftinggearprod.co.uk
Since Lifting Gear Products establishment in 1953, we have been one of the original pioneers of the lifting industry.
We were founded upon the key principle of creating a safe environment for operators, employees and citizens in the region of Sheffield, wider county, nationally and internationally.
We ensure our customers have confidence in every lift thus we hold exclusive partnerships with industry leading brand manufacturers such as: William Hackett, Kuplex, Crosby, RUD, Columbus Mckinnon, Tiger, Yale, Tractel, Gunnebo, Kito, Yoke, Pewag amongst others.
At LGP we understand industry wide operational requirements and support all sectors. Our services include:
• On and off-site inspections (LOLER)
• Repair and inspection of lifting and mechanical handling equipment
• Proof Load Testing on and off site
• Supply of all lifting and mechanical handling equipment. From shackles and chain slings to multi million-pound engineering projects.
• Design and manufacture of all loose lifting and mechanical handling equipment as well as bespoke solutions.
• Collection & Delivery
Our in house capabilities range from a full drawing office equipped with CAD designers and engineers (working in 2D & 3D) to a polyester lifting sling manufacturing facility, enabling us to produce UK Manufactured Webbing and Round Sling product up to and over 75 tonne SWL.
Quality Assurance remains a pinnacle focus for our operations which is supported by the fact we are ISO 9001:2015, OHSAS 45001:2018, approved BSEN 1090 up to execution class 3 certified as well as being a member of the Lifting Engineers Association (LEEA), and a Made in Sheffield member.