How to Apply
- Applicant companies should complete and submit the Made In Sheffield Mark Application Form from this website online
- All applications are assessed by the Made In Sheffield Mark Committee, which meets once a month. The committee endeavours to respond to applicants within 7 days of the meeting.
- Successful applicants will be issued with an invoice from Sheffield City Council, who handle finance for the initiative, providing detailed instructions on how to pay the £200 fee allowing use of the Mark for 2 years.
- Following payment, companies can download approved versions of the of the Mark from a password protected page on the Made In Sheffield website.
- All income received through the Made In Sheffield Mark website is retained in a dedicated bank account, under the supervision of Creative Sheffield and for the sole use of promoting use of the Made In Sheffield Mark.